Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Just A Little Miserable...

I am sooo done with the braxton hicks all day everyday. It is so uncomfortable! I spend everyday thinking that I am going into labor and each day gets a little more painful and a little more uncomfortable. I know that this little girl needs to cook longer, but I've had about all I can handle! I don't like not being able to walk around or go shopping, and most of all I don't like not being able to pick up my little boy. I do however appreciate all of the help that we are getting! I am sooo grateful for all of the meals & that Jude has been watched over & entertained. I appreciate the dishes being done daily and especially the house being picked up. I just really can't wait until this bed rest business is done & I don't hurt everywhere.


Sorry for my rambling & complaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment