Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 13, 2012

Good Nights.

It's nights like last night that make it ALL worth it. We didn't do anything crazy or spectacular, but it was still so wonderful. In fact, we did chores haha. After Eb got home  from school, he decided to stay home with us instead of heading back out to play basketball (that alone made me soo happy because I barely see the kid!). Then we remembered that we needed to clean out the fridge before I new one was delivered in the morning. So we spent about 30 minutes throwing away old food, rinsing dishes, and organizing the remaining food. We did it together and we both had good attitudes about it. After that we split forces and tackled the next chores on the list. Eb bathed the kids while I ran around the house and straightened it up (something I like to do every night so I don't feel like I live in chaos). The kids were wonderful! Eb filled the bath for Jude and held Emery in the water with him, it was the cutest thing. After that, Jude went to sleep & Emery feel asleep after eating. Eb & I took advantage of this rare opportunity of having BOTH kids asleep at the same time and we made a healthy-ish fruit salad and sat down together to watch a show. It was such a wonderful night! It's so nice to have a peaceful home (because it doesn't happen all the time!!).

No comments:

Post a Comment