Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bellies.

{8 weeks & 3 days to go}

This pregnancy has definitely been a lot more challenging than the first one! It's flown by, but it has had a lot more aches & pains! The doctor said that since my body is already stretched out & weak that it's normal to get more pains - it's good to know it's nothing to worry about. Sleeping is almost impossible now & moving/getting up after I'm already in bed is not worth the aches & sharp pains that come with it. Despite these things, I am SO grateful to have my little girl safe & growing inside my belly. I am so thankful that we have been blessed with another sweet little spirit to take care of. I cannot wait to meet her and give her kisses & loves! I already laugh at myself for how ridiculous I look most of the time trying to move around {picture Igor walking-all slow, wobbly, & hunched over haha}. I just need to cherish the time I have this little girl snuggled up tight in my belly & the time that Jude & I have to play while it's still just the two of us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment