Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

While He Was Sleeping...

Poor Eb. He wakes up at 4:00 am and has to be to work at 5:00am. That, plus a little boy that chooses not to go to bed until 10:30 or 11:00 at night = little sleep for Eb. However, he does an awesome job playing with Jude and letting me have a break when he gets home from work. Sometimes though, he just needs to get some sleep and will pass out wherever he is sitting. This is where I step in. For whatever reason I can't just let this poor guy get a good nap! These are a few examples of things that Eb has to endure while he is trying to get a little extra sleep.
{I know...I'm a horrible person.}





1 comment:

  1. Baha! I don't know how I missed this post before but it is hilarious! I love all of the toys he's covered in! Does he seriously sleep through all of that?? Also, I can't wait to see your guys' house whenever we're down next! We might have to stay with you guys sometime once you have things more set up!! If that's okay! :]

    ReplyDelete