Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 29, 2011

8 Months & Counting.

{Jude at 8 months}

I still can't believe how fast my little baby is growing. He amazes me everyday with all the new things that he learns to do. He has become a master at climbing the stairs (still can't come down). He even likes to sing a mixture of "ba", "da", and "ma" while he does his climbing to show how much fun he's having. Puffs & cherrios are no big deal to him either. He eats those little puffs of grain like there is no tomorrow! I love the way that he uses his little pointer finger to snatch up his snacks and then tries to stick his whole fist in his mouth to eat them because they stick to his slobbery hands. Jude has also recently taken up head banging. He will stop playing with his toys for a second and show his excitement by rockin' out with a few bops of his head. I just can't get over how much I love this little boy and how quickly he has grown!


1 comment:

  1. I love your new layout Jackie! And I love hearing about cute Jude boy. I saw him for two seconds on Sunday and he is seriously the coolest kid ever. I can't believe how smart he's getting and how active he is!

    ReplyDelete